Thursday, March 7, 2013

Google has fun with Google I/O 2013 landing page



While folks wait for March 13th to roll around so they can register for Google I/O 2013, Google has done a little bit of coding on the event’s web site to help the time pass. When landing on the main page, users are greeted with a stylized I/O logo that is interactive. Each press of the I or the O builds a code eight digits long. Get the right code and you can unlock new easter eggs, hidden pages or sound effects. Users have already been hard at work cracking codes and have discovered results like “bacon,”, “song,” and “simon” among others.

If you decide to take a shot at manually guessing the codes, you can use the indicator at the bottom to help you stay on track. As long as the I’s and O’s stay gray, you are on the right track. Hit the wrong digit and the indicator turns red and you will start over. Get it right and it will turn green and take you to your bonus.

Hit the source link to give the Google I/O site a try and burn up at least a few minutes of time. Be sure to share the successful codes you find in the comments for your fellow TalkAndroid readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment